Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Maternity Pictures

Got my maternity pictures yesterday!  We got some really great ones and here are a few of my favorites.







Not going to lie, I feel huge and some of the pictures actually made me feel even more whale-ish. (none of the ones I posted of course! lol)  Holy love handles and triple chin! After seeing some of these pictures, I CANT WAIT to get my body back! Lol  I know this will be the most important thing I can do in this world, is to carry a child. BUT, I am ready for my face not to be swollen, my chins not to be soo... multiplied and for these love handles to disappear!  13 days til my due date! (Not that it matters, cause I feel like little man will be late! Ha!)

1 comment:

Abby Reed said...

the first one is my FAVORITE - this is the one i thought was #26, haha.