Monday, October 31, 2011

Dropping

I have been dropping the past couple weeks. Funny thing is I first noticed I had dropped when I sat down one day and my belly was touching my legs. I've never had my belly touch my legs before!  I was like, what the heck is this! Ha! 

Another thing I noticed was my belly was hanging lower. Some of the shirts I have worn this entire pregnancy all of a sudden don't fit. Not that they are too small, BUT my belly hangs down to far. It is like an old fat man's belly that hangs down below his shirt... you know what I'm talking about! Yeah....

Even at work one of my coworkers was like, wow, you are having some serious hang over with that belly! Lol Thanks.

I have been feeling more pressure when I sit down. I've been sitting on an exercise ball at night and doing stretches on it for my back and hips and if I sit on it too long I feel a lot of pressure. Hopefully that is a good sign! :)

Now lets see if this droppage shows up in pictures so I can have proof!  Will hopefully take my 39 week (gasp) pictures today after my parents leave! 

1 comment:

Abby Reed said...

Yay! He will be here so sooooon!