Monday, October 31, 2011

39 weeks



How far along?: 39 weeks

How big is baby?: According to Baby Center, little Colin may measure around 20 inches and be about 7 pounds.

Weight gain/loss?: I *think* I am pushing 30 pounds. My weight goal for myself was about 30 and I think I've hit it. Although some days it is more and some days it is less than that. I am hoping I don't gain much more, but this damn Halloween season isn't helping!  Pumpkin ice cream, Pumpkin blizzards from DQ, Candy corn... and now Halloween night... it is like oh hey kids, one candy for you and one for this ginormous pregnant lady,  thanks, Bye! :)

Stretch marks?: I have some on my thighs, not bad though and some very light ones on my love handles. I was very lucky! I am hoping my boobs don't get any when my milk comes in!

Maternity clothes?: Of course I am in maternity clothes... but I must say some of them that fit me this whole time no longer fit me. I pretty much am only wearing one pair of maternity jeans, the full panel stretchy ones. The others that are just stretchy around the waistline are very uncomfy and dig into my wide belly. Really I am ready to not wear maternity clothes anymore... because I feel pretty huge and only the biggest things fit me.  :S

Sleep?: This past week my sleep has been pretty horrendous. I went from getting up once a night and sleeping relatively good, to get up 2-5 times a night and sleeping very restlessly. I think most of that has to do with anxiety and I've found that if I tire myself out I sleep better... so there will be lots of long walks in my future!

Food cravings?: Still Raspberries, I've been on a pumpkin kick because of the season and also a cinnamon toast crunch kick... mmm....

Gender?: Boy

Movement?: Hiccups almost everyday and just within this past week a limb of some sort keeps poking out on my side. It is the first time I've felt a limb because he's been facing towards the inside and it is pretty cool. The Dr. said it was an elbow at our visit last week, but I think it is like knee or something. It feels so weird when you feel it poking out and then it moves away from your hand! Creeepy!

Belly button: I have an innie belly button and that is how it will stay! Yay!

What are you looking forward to this week?:  Hopefully having this kid! Lol We are going to have a long talk tomorrow because come November first his eviction notice is in effect! ;) 

1 comment:

Abby Reed said...

ahh - your belly does look like it's lower! Come on bebe Colin - we want to meet you and love you so much already!!! xoxox