Tuesday, September 27, 2011

That's Swell...

It's official... I've started to swell. :(  I first noticed it last week when the air conditioning in our office broke and it was like 80 degrees out. I don't have a window and I was majorly overheating. I looked down at my feet and my toes looked like little sausages.  Not cool.  

I thought it got a bit better, but then I went down to Socorro to visit my parents. Socorro is always at least 10 degrees warmer than it is here and my parents like their house warm.  YUCK!  I was having a hard time with that and I felt like my feet were on fire and my joints felt all stiff... and swelling ensued. :( 

Yesterday I went to get a pedicure and even the little Asian lady doing my toes said that my feet were a bit swollen. LAME!

BUT I think they look better today. I can see all my toe bones when I wiggle them... which is normal and when they are swollen I can't. Hopefully it was just a fluke of being overheated and as long as I stay cool, I will be fine.  :)  Hopefully.

No comments: