Thursday, September 8, 2011

Stretching...

I discovered my first stretch marks today. It was a sad day.  Surprisingly they aren't on my stomach... but on my right thigh... Lol. And it isn't like I've gained a lot of weight in my thighs (or my right thigh... for that matter.) I've exercised this entire pregnancy... played and coached soccer until I was 4 or 5 months, did Zumba after soccer was over and until about my third trimester and I've walked on my treadmill almost every morning and just started doing evening walks too.  How the heck did I get stretch marks on my thighs?!  

Oh well... guess I can't complain. It isn't like I spent lots of time in a bathing suit BEFORE getting pregnant... so I don't really plan on spending tons of time in a bathing suit afterwards.  Guess I will just keep up my regular routine and see what happens!

No comments: