Tuesday, September 6, 2011

31 weeks

Today was a good day! It was the first of our 2 week OB appointments, which is exciting in itself.  I knew I had gained some weight since my last apt, because I swear baby went through a big growth spurt last week... and you saw the proof by my pictures! Ha!

The best news of the day, the Dr got the report back from our ultrasound and MY PLACENTA MOVED UP! Hooray! No placenta previa and no planned c-section! I kind of felt like I've been in limbo waiting to see what our outcome will be and what to mentally prepare for... and I am so relieved that for now I can mentally prepare for a vaginal birth.

Anyway, baby was good! The Dr. said he was the most well behaved baby she had seen all day because she was able to find his heartbeat right away and all the other kids were hiding from her today! So she told him he was a good boy! Lol

His heartbeat was in the 140's and I was measuring right on target at 31 weeks!  :)

Ok, got the picture! I look the same as last week! Had a big growth spurt from 29 to 30 weeks... but nothing really since then.

No comments: