Friday, September 16, 2011

pregnancy love

I think... (so far anyways), that I am one of those women who enjoys being pregnant. I have been VERY lucky this pregnancy and feel very blessed that so far I've been very healthy. (Maybe this is premature to write! Lol)


But really I've enjoyed it so far!

I still don't feel THAT huge. It is nice not to have to worry about having a perfectly flat stomach, sucking it in all the time or trying to fit into skinny jeans. Pregnancy is the only time you can proudly stick out your gut and say, look what I have.... A Big ole' Belly!

Maternity clothes are not that bad... and rather comfy! I know, I sound crazy! BUT next time you try to squeeze into a pair of pants or jeans that are a bit to snug... imagine getting to wear pants everyday with a stretchy waist... and then you will know my love. :) Also, I've discovered a whole new appreciation for dresses and if I could, I'd wear a dress every single day... too bad I have to work and wear a uniform! Lol


Another amazing thing about pregnancy is to feel the baby moving inside of me. I always refer to it as kind of like your own little secret. Only you know and can feel when the baby moving. Nobody else has a clue and you can enjoy it all on your own! I wake up to him wiggling every morning and although I realize I will still probably wake up to him for a long time, it won't be the same and I am going to miss it.

Also, I've noticed people (mostly strangers) are a lot nicer to me, pregnant! Lol I get more doors opened for me, people offering to carry things for me, hold things for me, offering me seats, etc. It is rather nice. I wish people were that nice all the time! Lol

There are the occasional stares that I dont like. There is a little girl at church who, whenever she sees me just stares at my belly. It is rather annoying. She is older so it isn't like she doesn't know any better. I just feel like telling her, what the heck are you looking at little girl! Lol But other than that, no real problems with people being mean or rude to me. In fact a couple weeks ago, I had a stranger come up to me in the store and tell me I looked beautiful. :)

So yeah... So far, I rather LOVE being pregnant. I know there are uncomfortable moments, but all the good moments waaay out way the bad.


Wonder if this will mean I will be anxious to be pregnant again after this one is over and will have a million kids because I enjoy being pregnant? Lol I guess only time will tell.

No comments: