Friday, September 30, 2011

Final Birthing Class

Last night was our final birthing class.... are we supposed to feel ready after that? Ha!

The class was very much like the first one we had, a big lecture of information. I was hoping to maybe walk around the hospital a bit to see a Labor and Delivery room, but no such luck. But I know our hospital is rather small... so I imagine there really wouldn't be much to see.  The good part about the class was that yesterday we were the only people there! Just us and the nurse. So that was kind of nice, we got to ask her a bunch of questions without feeling awkward.  I also asked her some things I would need while I was there in hospital and have a longer list to add to my hospital bag!

I timed our drive to hospital... just to see how long it would take us. I knew we were close, but didn't realize we are exactly 2 minutes from the hospital!! Lol Can't beat that!   UNLESS of course school is letting out or starting, then we will be driving through a school zone and may opt for another route! But either way... we are pretty freakin' close!

I am soo excited for this weekend, we will be spending it with our closest friends and family members for a small shower. I am not the biggest fan of baby showers, but I know a lot of time energy went inot this one, so it should be excellent! Plus, it will be soo nice to hang out with our loved ones and perhaps the most exciting part is we are telling everyone the baby's name this weekend!  Don't worry, I will blog about the name probably on Monday and post some shower pictures too.  :)

No comments: