Wednesday, September 28, 2011

34 weeks

34 weeks! I can't believe how close I am getting!!  According to the baby center's website, Baby boy Waggoner should be around 4 3/4 pounds and is almost 18 inches long! The next couple weeks the baby is filling out his fat layers to help regulate his body temperature when he arrives into the world! I think they said he is supposed to gain a half a pound a week, bulking up on his fat layers!

I have been looking at pictures of newborn me and newborn Ryan and we looked sooo different as newborns! I am really curious as to which of us the baby will look like or if he will look like both of us!

I have been having some more aches and pains this week. I imagine these are only going to get worse. I just think the baby is starting to run out of room and is taking over more of my space! (who would've thought, right!?!)  

And hiccups have been really regular, like a couple times a day! I like them... I think they are funny!  :) 

Here is the photo:



No comments: