Monday, October 3, 2011

And the Baby's Name is....



Colin Ryan Waggoner


We announced the name to our family and friends this weekend!  We've actually had the name for quite awhile, but have kept it a secret. It was a fun little secret to keep and even more fun to announce!  So how did we come up with it?

Well, VERY early on in my pregnancy before we even had the first ultrasound I had a dream (or nightmare... lol) I was having boy/girl twins. In my dream I named them Clara and Colin. That name had never even popped in my head before that dream.  Then a couple months later Ryan and I were at our friend's house looking at a baby name book and he actually said he liked the name Colin. It was one of the only boy names he liked. I was stuck on another boy name, but after that day Colin became the front runner and it just stuck.  We knew Ryan would be the middle name and I think Colin Ryan fits very well together.   And Dr. Colin Waggoner, Pilot Colin Waggoner, Engineer Colin Waggoner and professional soccer star Colin Waggoner all sound good! Lol

So there you have it. Our baby boy, Colin will be here soon!  :)

No comments: