Thursday, August 11, 2011

Quick update

My brother-in-law has been visiting this week, so I haven't done much baby stuff and don't have too much to report on.

We go for our next apt. in a week and a day!! Hooray! Those 4 weeks went by freaking fast... but so has this pregnancy... so yeah.

I haven't gained much weight since my last appointment, which could be a good thing since I gained 6 pounds in between my last 2 appointments! Ha! But I was sick 2 weeks ago and lost 2 pounds. I have gained back those two pounds and have kind of been stuck there, I think at about 13 pounds total so far with 13 weeks left. It seems like my weight gain has been pretty sporadic this pregnancy, not coming gradually like a normal person, but happening in little growth spurts and then not at all. Weird. But I guess I can't complain!

Also, my curtains came in yesterday! They match very nicely (Although Ryan thinks I have too much brown in the nursery). I need to buy a curtain rod to mount above the window still...so they aren't up yet. But soon... very soon!

Yesterday I had a small vanilla shake from Lotaburger... cause the baby wanted it... lol... and I swear the baby went NUTS over that shake. He was kicking soo hard and moving around like a little monster! Don't know if he like it or hated it.. but I might have to try it again sometime so Ryan can see his kid go nuts!

And this weekend we are going back to our hometown to visit my Mom for her birthday. It is the first time going back since I've gotten a preggars belly... and I am nervous for every one's reactions there. I am expecting lots of belly rubbing.... Joy! Lol

OH yeah and last night I got my first... aren't you ready to pop soon question!  And when I said, Nope, still have 3 months... the guy looked at me like I was on crack. :)  I imagine that won't be last time I hear that!

1 comment:

Marcie Chavez said...

So funny about the shake! Lil fetuses respond to sugar, so they always say if you haven't felt movement and you're worried, have some thing sugary like fruit juice (or a shake!).