Sunday, August 14, 2011

CARSEAT! :)

We got a carseat this weekend! I am pretty excited about it. Why? I have no idea... maybe because it was one of the main things on my list that I still needed to get and now it is done! Just one less thing we have to worry about.

Shopping for car seats has been interesting. I of course liked the cute ones with the cute designs and Ryan liked the sturdy and safe ones. A while ago we looked at some carseatss and Ryan really liked this expensive red and black one. Today I really wanted to get a carseat because we don't go to the big city often so I watned to take advantage of our trip. We went to a couple different stores and kept going back to the same couple of carseats. I knew Ryan secretly still liked the black and red one that we had looked at before and he kept mentioning that it was the same color as the interior of our car and would match very nicely. So even though it was the most expensive carseat in the stores I caved in and we got it.

No comments: