Monday, August 8, 2011

27 Weeks

I get my weekly email from Pregnancy Weekly tomorrow, but I believe the baby is 15 inches long and 2 pounds... or somewhere around there!  I feel like I've gotten bigger since last week and I have noticed my belly is starting to get in my way when I try to do things... like picking stuff up from the floor. I am, thankfully, feeling very good still minus some restless nights sleep here and there and an aching back/hips every now and again.  This past week I must have looked very pregnant because it was the first time that visitors at work noticed that I was pregnant. I had 2 comments in one day...both by dudes about me being pregnant. I thought that was weird... but they were the first strangers/visitors at work to say something to me.. so I guess it is pretty obvious now! Lol  What do you think?  :)


No comments: