Tuesday, August 2, 2011

26 weeks!

According to my pregnancy ticker I have 98 days left until my due date! Umm... wow! How the heck did that happen? Where has the time gone? I thought 9 months would take FOREVER and really it has flown by! According to pregnancy weekly the baby is 14 inches long and weighs almost 2 pounds! I still don't feel very pregnant although I am getting some more aches and pains. It isn't until I walk by a mirror or something and catch my reflection and then I am like, Oh Yeah, I'm Pregnant! Lol 

Also, our changing table came in yesterday. We were on vacation this weekend so we were too tired to put it together yesterday. But I think I am going to work on it as soon as I finish this blog! :)  I also think I might order some of the bedding. I have it on my registry... but I don't think I can wait until our shower. Lol Plus, I think I won't get any inspiration when it comes to decorating the nursery until I can see the bedding and the colors of it.

So here is my 26 wk picture!  :)


No comments: