Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Name Game

To Tell People your baby's name before they are born or not to tell people your baby's name before they are born. That is the question.

I have heard many sides to this debate and yet I still have no idea where I stand with it. I would love for everyone to know the name we pick out for our son, but I also don't want to hear people tell me that it is a horrible name or they knew someone named that who was a total looser.... because lets be honest, that is going to happen. But I guess if you just stick with that name no matter what, is it really going to matter what every else thinks? And there is a chance they might still tell you all of those things even after you have your kid.

That being said, no, we have not officially picked out a name. Although I think we probably have it narrowed down to two and I have a pretty good feeling which of the two it will be. Whether we decide to share that info... I have no idea. Maybe we will keep it on the DL and just tell our family and keep it a surprise from everyone else? But I will be buying cute little wall art with his name on it... whatever it will be.... to hang on our wall. :)

No comments: