Thursday, June 23, 2011

I think I'm in Love

I cannot believe how much I love this little guy and I haven't even met him yet. It is just surreal. I never imagined I could love someone soo much before I even laid eyes on him. Ever since our ultrasound I have been completely smitten. His pictures are the background on my computers and the wallpaper on my phone. I love staring at him and trying to make out his features and imaging what he will look like. I can't wait to see him for the first time. I wonder what he will look like and who he will look or act like more.

It sounds crazy, but I am already looking forward to long nights awake just staring at him.
Sigh... I feel like he already has me wrapped around his finger and he isn't even here yet... imagine how smitten I will be when he gets here! :)

No comments: