Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Well there's no going back now.... Everyone knows!

Well, the world knows and if they don't know yet it won't be long before they figure it out!

We had our 12 week appointment yesterday. It went really well. I was VERY nervous! The Dr. went over my last ultrasound and over all my lab work. All my labs came back really well, which she was excited about. Then it was time to find the heartbeat with the doppler. She started on the left side and then nothing... I got kind of scared, but then she moved over to the right side and she found it... an amazing heartbeat! It was soo fast and strong! Such a cool sound! She said it was between 160 and 170 bpm. :)

After the apt. we made it facebook official. I mean pretty much as soon as it is on facebook, the entire world knows about it. That is just how it goes. I also told people at work today. It is nice to finally let the secret out, but I think it is also a bit scary knowing that EVERYONE knows! We have spent the past 12 weeks keeping it very close and just our little secret and now... the world knows!

No comments: