Monday, April 18, 2011

More Berries Please!

I haven't really thought that I've been craving things... and I don't know if it is a craving or not, but lately I have been eating a TON of berries. Mostly Strawberries and Raspberries, with the occassional blackberry.

I swear I have eaten more berries in the last month or two than I have in my entire life! I could eat them every meal... but I don't. I eat them every morning, my staple is: cereal, greek yogurt and tons of berries. And a couple times a week I will have strawberry and raspberry shortcake for dessert and Mondays I make myself a Berry smoothie!

(I am drinking this one as I type! :) ) Lol I don't know what I am going to do when they are out of season! Ok the more I type the more I realize it is probably a craving! :)

I used to be really good at eating veggies... and lately not so much. I pretty much have to force myself to eat a vegetable and I am lucky if I get one serving a day... terrible, I know! But I was talking to Ryan's step mom and it makes perfect sense. Waggoners HATE veggies! So this kid is obviously a Waggoner and has already started influencing how I eat! :)

That being said. I will be 11 weeks tomorrow! 11! One more week and I will have survived my first trimester! I can't believe it! It seems to have gone by very fast! My pants are already starting to feel a bit tight, which makes me wonder how much longer I will be able to wear normal clothes!

No comments: