Wednesday, April 27, 2011

First Trimester is OVER!

I have been waiting for this 12 week mark for a very long time! It seems to have really flown by, but I still can't believe I am in my second trimester! How crazy! I wonder if the rest of this pregnancy is going to fly by just as fast?!

So this week baby is the size of a lime! A freaking lime! When I first found out it was the size of a sesame seed! I can't believe how much it has grown!

I feel like I am starting to pop out a little bit. I think it is definately worse in the evenings. I am still wearing all my pre-pregnancy clothes, but I am noticing my pants are getting a little tight. I wonder how much longer I will be able to go without wearing maternity clothes! I am thinking only a couple more weeks... if that! I am living in sweat pants the second I get home from work and take my uniform off! Lol I actually can't wait to get a little baby bump! I know I probably won't be saying that 5 or 6 months from now, but it is definately exciting to go through that change.

ALSO, I cant wait until I start feeling the baby! I thought maybe I felt something today like a flutter acroos my belly, but it was probably just gas or something. I am on a forum online with other girls who are also just as far along as me and a bunch of them have been talking about how they have already felt movement, BUT it is their 2nd or 3rd or more kid and they say you feel movement sooner with the more kids you have. My Dr. told me I probably wouldn't feel anything til like 18 - 20 weeks.

Ok well, that is all with my 12 week babbling for now! :)

No comments: