Friday, April 15, 2011

Telling a couple more people...

Earlier this week we told Ryan's sisters. I really wish we would have video taped their reactions it was priceless! We told them via Skype. Ryan told them I had gotten my picture taken the other day and asked if they wanted to see it. They of course said yes and kept asking what for and Ryan held up the ultrasound picture. They both put their hands over their mouths and starting jumping up and down screaming, Jackie's pregnant! Lol. It was really cute! When they calmed down they wanted to know if it was a boy or a girl, twins like them, if we were going to name it after them and then Katie asked me if I was fat yet! Lol They were soo excited and I know they didn't get much sleep that night. Their step mom told my that they already told everyone at school and they have discovered that they are going to be the ONLY Aunts because I am an only child! Soo cute!

Today I told the two dads that I coach soccer with. I had planned on telling them before our season really kicked off, but I just never really had an opportunity until today. I keep telling them this might be my last season coaching for awhile and they both kind of freak out about it. So today I said I wasn't sure I'd be able to coach next season because I'd be like 7 and 8 months pregnant! They both looked at eachother and then gave me big ole hugs and started jumping up and down! Lol One of the guys is actually my next door neighbor... they are like the dream neighbors. The other I have just coached with for 3 years! They were soo excited it was funny! My neighbor was all excited about having a neighbor kid to corrupt! I told them to keep it a secret and then like an hour later in the middle of the game my neighbor came over and asked if he could tell his wife! Lol, I was like, ummm yes, of course! She actually just sent me a text and said she was excited to be a Neighbor Aunt! And their oldest kid loves pickles so she said if I ever need some pickles to just head over to their house! Too funny!

The more people we tell the more nervous I get. I am just soo scared that something might go wrong that the more people we tell the more nervous I get. The more people that know... the harder it will be if something goes wrong. I don't know... I guess I am just a chicken. I feel better after my next apt which is on the 25. 9 Days... but who's counting?! We will hear the heartbeat and I think they will measure everything to make sure everything is growing like it should. I will feel soo much better after they tell me everything is ok.

No comments: