Thursday, April 28, 2011

Are you fat yet?

I love my Sister-in-laws soo damn much! Growing up as an only child, this whole having a sibling thing is kind of new to me. But when I met Ryan his sisters were very young. So in a sense I have kind of seen them grow up and we are very close! I really don't know what I would do without them!

Anyway I just got off the phone with them and I had to share a funny conversation we had! The past couple weeks Katie has been asking me if I am fat yet. I got mad at her and said she can't call pregnant women fat. So on Easter she asked me if I was fat yet or if I was still skinny. She said I couldn't get mad at her because she asked if I was fat yet or still skinny so she was kind of giving me a compliment if I said I wasn't fat yet! Lol She is very medical savvy and wants to become a nurse someday. So I sent her an email with the breakdown of how much weight women are supposed to gain and where it goes. So she knows that we aren't just getting fat! She emailed me back and said she would never use the word fat again! Lol. So I just got off the phone with her and she was totally cracking me up. Instead of saying gaining weight or getting fat. She kept stopping herself and would instead say, gaining nutrients. The whole conversation she would say, when you are big from ugh... gainging all those nutrients or when you get fat... i mean get full of nutrients! Soo funny! I just had to share!

No comments: