Wednesday, March 30, 2011

8 weeks

This week baby is the size of a kidney bean and more than a half-inch long.

I have been feeling pretty crappy this week, but I don't think any of that is pregnancy related. I thought it was just a really bad case of allergies. But this morning I think it might be turning into a sinus infection and I will probably need some antibiotics to kick this. I will try to get into the Dr. tomorrow... but until then at least I was able to get some quality sleep last night... which is one thing I haven't had in days! (Guess I better get used to that!)

This morning I was reading my preggars books while walking on the treadmill and I was reading about pregnancy weight gain. I know a lot of people actually loose weight their first trimester because they are soo sick. That has not been the case for me. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror the other day and I was like yuck, I have gained all kinds of weight and I know my pants are fitting a little tighter already. BUT today I went on the scale... I was a bit nervous... but surprisingly I hadn't gained any weight! In fact I was a lot lower than I was expecting to be. I guess maybe I am just a bit more bloated or something? I dunno, but I was happy to know I haven't gained anything... yet!

3 comments:

Marcie Chavez said...

You still look AMAZING ;-) and have that glow! Unfortunately bloating/feeling chubby comes w/ the territory! I looked like 6 months at only 10 weeks...I think I was full of air! LOL

Abby Reed said...

I think you look BEAUTIFUL!!!

Jaclyn said...

Thanks Ladies!