Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I had to buy acne fighting face wash for the first time in years today! Yucko! I swear this might possibly be the worst I have ever broken out! I feel like a 14 year old! Only difference is when you were 14 half the kids around you were having the same problems! When you are 25 and most of the people you work with are a good 20 years older it really just makes you stand out as the pimply one! lol Heres to hoping my face wash makes a difference! I feel my face drying up as I type, so I hope that is a good thing!

Today I felt tired and overwhelmed with life... and I got really bitchy this evening! I just have a ton of things going on and everything is happening either this week or next week. I can't wait for it all to be over! Not to mention AF is supposed to come next week.

Today marks exactly a month since my last period (maybe that is why I was bitchy today?). According to all my fertility calendars I am not supposed to start until the 23rd though because I have had crazy long cycles. But really... who knows!?

I could give you a paragraph of pregnancy signs I am imagining, but really there is no need! I feel pretty normal besides being a bit more hungry than usual. But the countdown is on for 10 more days!

No comments: