Sunday, August 8, 2010

nutin much

So nothing new has really happened. lol. My AF was actually VERY short... like the shortest one I've ever had... not that I'm complaining. :) The only thing is, because AF's visit was soo short and my cycle was soo long... my fertile days, according to the fertility calendars is this huge span of days! So that should be interesting. I have read you are supposed to do the BD every other day when you are TTC. I thought that wouldn't be a problem this month... however we are going on vacation Thursday to see Ryan's family for the weekend. Don't know how much BDing we will be doing with his mom, sisters and brother in the same house. And of course that will be when I am most fertile. lol.. so this month may already be out!

On another note, we haven't told any of our family that we are trying. My parents came this past weekend and my mom is good. She pretty much figured it out. She was in my kitchen look for some spices and my spice rack has some vitamins on it... namely my prenatal vitamins. She asked me why I had prenatals and then later on that day asked if I was still on birth control. Of course I couldn't lie to my mother... but I told her I had just gotten off BC and we wouldn't try for at least 3 months. So at least she hopefully won't bug me about it for 3 mos.

Well that is all I have for now.

No comments: