Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Praying Mantis

I just got a text from my favorite Aunt... it said that she just saw a praying mantis and then asked if I was pregnant! lol. Apparently praying mantis' symbolize (according to her) that there will be a new baby to the family. I have NEVER heard that one before... but I thought it was funny since I *think* I am ovulating. Maybe it is a sign... we shall see! :) Funny thing is... I was JUST talking about praying mantis' yesterday at work. I was saying how I don't like bugs and it all stemmed from them! When I was a kid I was holding one and it ran up my arm and into my shirt. I have hated bugs ever since! lol Maybe I just shouldn't pick bugs up... Either way... the praying mantis has popped up twice this week.

2 comments:

Abby Reed said...

Does she know that you guys are TTC?

Jaclyn said...

No, she doesn't.