Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My inspiration for the month

So yesterday I was reading a blog of a girl who was TTC. What she described in her experiences were things that I think I too went through this past month. (although her trials were much longer than mine have been) She talked about how in life when she wanted something, she just went out and got it. Not that she was spoiled, but things were just easy for her. She wanted to go to college, she did. She wanted to graduate, she did. She met her husband and wanted to get married and did and got a good job. And now that she wants to conceieve a baby, it isn't just something that she can just do. She had to really learn to just let go of the process and realize that it is completely and udderly out of her hands. That is why having a baby is such a miracle. You can *try* to control it, but really have NO control over it... at all. It is in God's hands. She left, with this quote... which I already have as my facebook status because I was soo inspired : "You block your dreams when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith"


So I'ma do my part (BD) and leave the rest up to faith. ;)

No comments: