Monday, April 20, 2015

Cravings!

Lets talk about cravings!


So with Colin I craved... who remembers???   Raspberries. Like crazy insane. I was out of control. This time around I think because we are paleo I've been craving bread.  And no I don't deny myself these cravings!

Specifically I crave English Muffins! Oh my! They are so glorious! I may have to go make one as soon as I'm done typing! Lol   Funny story. We've been paleo for... a little over a year. So when I got the hankering for an english muffin I went to the store and bought a package. Only to come home and discover... gasp... we DONT own a toaster!!!!  For real! We had been paleo for so long and hadn't had bread in our house for so long that our toaster had somehow vanished.  I looked EVERYWHERE for that dang toaster. I got really tired of frying up english muffins with coconut oil on the frying pan that I did go out and buy one! Let me just say it is SOO much easier to fulfill that craving now! Lol

I've been trying to eat healthy.. .but when you are nauseous and no food sounds good sometimes it is hard to eat healthy!! I'm definitely indulging a bit more than usual and not exercising as much as I'd like because I'm just too... tired and busy. But Hoping as I get out of this first trimester and into the second that my energy levels will hop back up and I can get back into eating our normal meals and exercising more!


No comments: