Sunday, April 19, 2015

New jobs and such.

So along with being pregnant I also started a new job. Not the best timing, but at least it will keep me busy!  I started a job with the breastfeeding task force in my state as the northwest regional coordinator. My position is only for 7 months, so literally a few days before I'm due it ends! Immaculate timing! The position is work from home with some travel and only about 15 hours a week. So it is pretty doable, even with being a stay at home mom and being pregnant! Plus it falls right into what I love, supporting breastfeeding advocacy and nursing mothers in my area!  So far it has been a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to my work in this position!  I also quit my job... for now... with the newspaper. I enjoyed writing for the paper it was just a lot of work and very little pay. It was like a hobby. I really wanted to focus on this new position so I knew I had to cut something else out of  my schedule and that was it. Bittersweet for sure, but I'm excited for this new opportunity!



No comments: