Monday, March 17, 2014

Mr. Independent

I'm pretty sure Colin could survive quite awhile on his own. This kid has become mr. I can help myself to everything.  

Saturday was my exercise morning so Ryan was watching him. He went to take a shower and Colin decided he wanted some fruit. Ryan comes out of the shower and Colin is sitting on his stool (that he used to get an apple and a banana and a fork) and had stabbed the apple a few times, peeled the banana and was trying to figure out how to eat it with his fork. 

Today while I took a shower he helped himself to some honey in the pantry, let the dog out of the laundry, used his stool to get the play dough and some markers and a coloring book... All in about 10 minutes! He used to be content watching cartoons while I showered... Now not so much! 

Oh yeah and this weekend he figured out that if he could open the door from the laundry room to the garage he could go outside and play through the doggy door...  So we have our first child locks on a door! Aye! 

No comments: