Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happy 1 month paleo!

Well, we are officially one month into eating paleo. And I celebrated by having ice cream! (Don't judge meh) It was my first big cheat in a month. My brother in law told me to have a cheat meal every weekend, but we haven't! We have been really good!  I can count on one hand the cheats I've had and they are so minimal. My brother in law told me to live a little so I did! Ha ha! 

Honestly I don't feel much different. I haven't lost very much weight either, which is a bummer considering I haven't eaten sugar or bread in a month! My husband on the other hand has lost 10 pounds! He is pretty stoked!

My initial goal was only to do this for a month, however Ryan's challenge is 8 weeks and since I have to cook for him I may try to do it longer. Although the thought of eating cheese again and granola is tempting. We shall see!  

I did before pictures thinking it would be some drastic change, but really I feel the same and feel like I look the same. I may take some today or Tuesday and see if I notice a difference. That maybe my deciding factor to being paleo further. 

No comments: