Friday, January 10, 2014

Recap

So I realize I've been a blogging slacker and I apologize. 

I'm just in a blogging slump I suppose. Plus I don't have much to write about here is a quick recap:

Nothing really new and exciting here. Ryan is working, I am writing articles and wrangling a 2 year old. Colin is talking up a storm and still not sleeping through the night. You know, same old same! Ha ha!

We are planning a trip to Texas in a few weeks. Ryan has a work conference there and we are going to tag along for some time with my father in law and sister in laws. I am pretty excited to see them all and to go outlet shopping! Ha ha! 

Our house is still for sale in our old town and hasn't been shown in months... Good ole slow season of real estate. So prayers for that would be appreciated! 

I am planning a baby shower for one of my really good friends in our old town. I'm so excited for her and her hubby! They will welcome a little girl in March! They don't want a traditional shower, but I'm having so much fun getting ideas and making things for it! 

I gained a bunch of weight over the holidays. Colin was cutting molars and not sleeping paired with Ryan having a big work project and no gym time for mommy, equalled me eating lots of Christmas cookies to survive life and get fat. BUT this morning I am down 5 pounds from when we returned from the holidays and feeling great. I've been exercising a lot. Found a Zumba I really like and I've been going 3 times a week and Ryan is doing a running challenge this month so I've ran with him several times and I'm working on toning my midsection which is my problem area. I also really cut back my sugar intake and threw all the Christmas goodies away!! Ha ha!  I haven't been this weight since the summer so that is nice!  But alas Ryan's projects will start up again and I won't be able to go to my zumbas when that happens :(  I was debating on throwing Colin in a carrier and dancing with 26 lbs on my back but I'm not sure he would last an hour in there... But imagine the calories I'd burn!! Ha ha!

I think I will do a Colin update blog soon because it has been awhile and I feel like he has changed so much! 

Hope you are all well! 

No comments: