Monday, November 18, 2013

Winter/Fall Weather wear!

Soo... I got some new boots.... from Justfab.com... I HIGHLY recommend this site! They had a BOGO sale and I got two pairs and then I got a store credit and have another one on the way. So basically I bought 3 pairs of boots for the price of one! You can't beat that!  Between my new boots, new boot socks and a new sweater I decided I'd do a quick fashion post!

Forewarning I had to find a new place to take my pictures because we rearranged the living to accommodate all the bday presents Colin got... Soo... I got a little carried away with my modeling! Ha!


New sweater from Target!! I added a belt to give it some shape. My new boots and boot socks... which are the new trend this year.. and I LOVE them! 







Another new trend.. plaid and jean shirts. I bought this one awhile back at Sear's. It is a little short for my leggings... BUT I wear it with a longer shirt underneath and I think it works! Again the boot socks and another new pair of boots. 




Look at this cute shirt I bought 50% off at Target... it is missing a few buttons... hence why I misbuttoned it for the pictures! Ha ha!! But I will fix it!  I normally wouldn't wear this with leggings, but I was too lazy to change! :)



AND.. this lovely sweater my mom bought me last year at the Banana Republic outlet. I LOVE it! 




What are your favorite outfits or trends this winter/fall??

No comments: