Friday, October 25, 2013

Kale Chips

Well its safe to say I am obsessed with Kale.  Most recently Kale chips... I crave them. It is absolutely ridiculous!

When i first tried Kale Chips... I didn't like them. I over salted them and overcooked them.  But I thought I'd try one more time... I found this website,  via pinterest : http://www.refinery29.com/kale-chips?crlt.pid=camp.YUU6WCw5sl5G

It has a bunch of kale chip recipes.  I randomly picked one... The Balsamic Vinagarette one. That basically has Vinagarette and Dijon Mustard and instead of Herbs de Provence I put in Garlic. And it is heavenly. I've made them every week since I discovered it! 

I just made a batch and expected to have leftovers... but Mr. Colin sat beside me and helped me not have any leftovers! And Ryan actually tried them.. and didn't hate them!



No comments: