Friday, October 25, 2013

Fashion Post: Lace Shirts and Boots


So its a long time coming, but here is my fall fashion post! 




One of my new favorite shirts... a lace 3/4 sleeve shirt from NY and company! I Love LOVE Love it! I bought it on clearance at NY and company and if they would have had more colors I would have bought everyone! When I tried it on I didn't want to take it off!

Mostly just the scarf. I bought this off of Baby Steals on their Mom Steals section. It is a wrap around scarf and I LOVE it! The shirt is a cheapo from Old Navy. 


This is another NY and Company (shocker) from their Eva Mendes Collection. I LOVE the lace on here, it is super cute to wear to work... so since I don't work, it will be a church sweater! Lol

My new boots! I bought them off 6pm.com If you haven't tried that website, I highly recommend it! You can get some steals, especially on shoes!  These boots are rubber on the bottom and wool on the top... perfect for Winter!



My other favorite top!! Another Lace! It is from Anthropologie and I bought it on their rack for 50% off! I love the color and the lace! :)

My  male model Colin... wearing hand me downs! Lol 

My boots from last year. Rider style boots in a khaki color from Sears. I wore them soo much that the toes are scuffed! 

But they are still cute!

Also my last year boots... these are from Shoedazzle. 


They are supposed to be knee high... BUT I feel like my legs are too short for them so I fold them down! 



I am on the hunt for another pair of boots. A different shade of brown and more dressy looking. My husband would prob kill me.. Good thing he doesn't read my blog! ;)

1 comment:

Marcie Chavez said...

Love the lace cardi :-)