Sunday, May 5, 2013

Target Fashion...

I've been wanting a maxi skirt for quite awhile. I have maxi dresses... but not a skirt. I've been casually looking whenever I go to a store and always come up empty handed. So when I was perusing Target the other day and happened to see a maxi skirt... I jumped at the chance to get it! Lol Of Course I Sometimes I worry that I am too short for a maxi, but comfort outweighs any of those worries... and I just ignore that little voice!
 
Reasons I love maxis:   They are comfy.  They are in style. You don't have to shave your legs. You don't have to worry about having white legs. Most of them you can dress up or down and wear with flip flops (my fav) or wedges and heels. Lastly, they are awesome.
 
 
Also I thought I'd throw in Colin in my fashion posts... his outfit was also from Target! Wouldn't you know?  I am in love with kid rompers. They don't make many for boys, but when I see them I have to get them! Carters tend to make most of the rompers I find, this one in particular is a Just One You, by Carters.  It is a little big on him... but that just means he'll wear it longer. Also my shirt and shoes (not that you can see my shoes) are from Target. The shoes are a few season old flip flops from Target, but I happened to see that they had the same updated style back this year (Score... still in fashion!).  I love the cute lace cuff sleeves on this shirt... it will be a favorite in my wardrobe for awhile! :)  Also I think it is clear I am better at taking pictures of my kid than myself. The end.
 
Oh yes and we wore these outfits to a 3rd bday party! :)
 








No comments: