Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Still waking at 18 months

Sooo... I haven't done night weaning yet. Why, might you ask? Well... Colin's been sleeping better. And by better i mean only getting up twice every night. I know most people are thinking, twice? That is good? Oh believe me... From getting up every hour or less, every night for months... Only waking twice a night is like heaven. (I can't even imagine sleeping the entire night!) I don't even need naps anymore during the day and usually wake feeling very refreshed. Colin has been sleeping in until 8 or 9 every morning as well, which is super nice!

He has been doing this for quite a few weeks and honestly I'm scared to jinx it by starting to night wean. He now sleeps about 7 hours in his crib every night, getting up once and then I bring him to bed with me for the rest of the night or about another 4ish hours.

Maybe I will give it another week and then try... But boy am I getting sceeered!

2 comments:

Christene @ MommaBird said...

So happy to hear it's getting better and you are getting more sleep at night.

Jaclyn said...

Me too! Sleep is good! Lol