Friday, May 17, 2013

Sorry for my lack of blogging!

I'll do a quick update!

We returned from Mother's Day weekend to a sweltering hot house. We somehow bumped the temperature up to 90 degrees on the radiant heating in the living room before we left... Not good. FYI it takes about 3 days for radiant heating to cool off. Lol sooo... We've been living outside this week. Of course we also needed a new air conditioner and my hubby had been working so much he hadn't gotten one, but the heat in our house put that in high gear! He's been on the roof every night after work working on the air conditioning. Unfortunately the old unit was in such bad shape it is giving him a really hard time, but hopefully tonight or tomorrow morning we should have cool air blowing! For now we have all the windows open and ceiling fans blowing. I was totally bummed because I had gotten some beautiful flowers for Mother's Day and they were all dead from our hot house! :(

Colin and I stay outside all day. I set up his baby pool and he's been enjoying that as well as playing with his garden hose constantly. I've also been busy tending to my garden. Things are growing really well. I've been able use cilantro in our meals a few times and spinach! Pretty cool!

Colin has said a few new words this week. My favorite being EW! Lol he does it when he gets dirty or even last night at dinner when he took a bite of a bell pepper and decided he didn't like it! Ha!

We have a play date this morning I'm hoping will go well and that's about it! Also Hoping for a nice weekend with my hubby who had previously worked 20 days straight and hasn't gotten a weekend in quite awhile!













No comments: