Thursday, April 25, 2013

Job

I suppose I should write about my new endeavors, I forget sometimes after I've updated Facebook that not everything is connected.

Before we left our old town I was writing an outdoors column for the local newspaper as part of my job. Well, the newspaper offered me to keep writing for them after I left. I of course waited until we got situated, which took longer than expected, but I finally spoke with the paper there and am already working on my first story.

I am pretty excited! It doesnt pay much, but it is something that I enjoy doing and a way for me to stay connected and keep my skills up while I am still at home with Colin. Which I love.

My first story is almost complete... Just waiting for an interview! :). Will share it when it gets posted online!

1 comment:

Marcie Chavez said...

Congrats! Let us know when it publishes.