Monday, March 25, 2013

Pinterest-aholic

I have become ADDICTED to Pinterest. Like I totally have problem. Lol. I was pretty late in the Pinterest game and didn't really start using it until i started planning Colin's first birthday party. Since then... Well they got me.

I pinned a lot while we were in the hotel.... Mostly recipes. Then when we got to our house I couldn't wait to start cooking. Every night since we've been here I've cooked Pinterest recipes. Yesterday I tried to remember what I cooked before... And I came up with nothing! Lol Did I not have a life before Pinterest?

So tonight I think we had my favorite so far :

http://greatist.com/team/my-creamy-avocado-pasta

Pasta with avocado sauce... This Italian girl totally approved! My parents are coming this weekend and I will be making a gluten free form if this again! I added chicken and zucchini to it just for some protein and extra veggies. Isn't it beautiful?!



2 comments:

Abby Reed said...

that looks yummmYYYYYY. do your parents have a gluten allergy?

Jaclyn said...

Yes, my momma has a gluten sensitivity, so she tries to stay away from it. Not too hard to do nowadays!