Tuesday, January 15, 2013

SAHM

So I made a HUGE decision.

I have decided that when we move I am not going to work and I am going to spend my days staying home and loving on Colin... while he still lets me know.

I know that their time when they are little is soo short and I dont want to miss out on it anymore. I feel like jobs will come and go, but this time with Colin won't last forever.

I have been super giddy since I've made the decision. I looked up activities that Colin and I can do together in Farmington and there is so much. ... They have a huge library, a children's museum and a giant aquatic center.  Plus I learned this weekend that there are over 50 parks... 50!!!!  The town I live in now probably has 5! Lol  I can't wait for it to warm up a bit so we can go explore all the parks!

So that is my news. To me it is HUGE and I am very excited!  :)

1 comment:

Christene @ MommaBird said...

Congrats on the decision! I know it's a hard one to make, as I went through the same thing in Aug when my work didn't work out and I was doing the in-between on deciding if I wanted to find a new job or be a SAHM. In the end I decided to not work anymore (I was working 3 days a week)

Honestly, it took several weeks to get adjusted. But now I absolutely LOVE it. We spend time together doing activities, going to the library, rec center, etc. And I'm so happy for you that Farmington has a lot of attractions for little ones.