Monday, November 5, 2012

Colin's 1st Birthday Party

Colin's real birthday is on Wednesday, but since we will be working and it is the middle of the week we had his party yesterday! I went back and forth between having a birthday party or not because, he is 1 and isn't going to remember a darn bit of it. Which was true, he had NO idea what was going on.  But with the help of my amazingly creative friend Marcie we put together a great little party for our family and close friends here.

We had a Camping theme and it turned out super cute! So without further adieu, here are the photos for Camp Colin!




Monthly photos banner! I LOVE this so much!


So proud of these cupcakes I made! Lol So easy and adorable!



Colin's babysitter and her daughter!

Colin trying to make out with Nattie... poor girl!

I LOVE this picture! :)

Colin tryin to feed Grandpa his cake cause he didn't like it! Lol


Colin and Niko playing in the camp tent!

Look at that Happy Face... he got an RC Plane! :) All the boys LOVED it!


Fam photo

My camo boys

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

I am watching these birthday photos with my little kid and he is laughing out loud watching the pictures. His birthday is also coming and now wants such a bash with his cousins. But instead of home, we also would be hosting a grand party at one of the rental venues in NYC.