Friday, November 2, 2012

Visiting Family in California


We survived our trip to California. It was so great to meet my Aunt and her wonderful family and of course to see my grandma again after 14 LONG years, although it didn't seem that long at all. The trip was very quick. I feel like I spent the entire chasing after Colin and couldn't really get to know everyone and socialize as much as everyone else did, but it was still a very good visit.  Traveling was very stressful. Colin screamed a lot, was super overtired and refusing to sleep on our trip there and then got sick on our trip back. I"m talking sick as in explosive, outfit changing diarrhea and throwing up... ON the plane, folks... NOT good times.  Oh and we managed to miss a flight too. But still made it back in one piece! :)  Here are my pictures from the visit, enjoy!


Me and my Grandma... Colin's Great-Grandma, their first time meeting.

Colin fell in love with this kitty...

Great-Grandma and Colin

Colin's cousin Allie, pushing her new baby around! Lol

My dad and his sister

My grandma 2 of her 3 children!

My and my beautiful cousin, Denise and our grandma.

Colin and his cake face!

My cousin Denise and Colin

The whole Family reunited!

Our sunset leaving... a great way to end our trip.

No comments: