Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Thank You, My readers!!



As of today I have 4,000 MORE views on this blog than my previous blog.  The sad part is I have almost as many posts on that blog.  Lol

My first blog was my initiation into blogging. I started before I got married and it chronicled my wedding planning and life before and after wedding. I don't know if I will ever delete it... It has some great moments in there. I went through the loss of my beloved grandma on there... in fact the blog I wrote about her passing I read at her funeral. I also got married and went on a honeymoon on that blog... but then I ran out of things to talk about and ended up in a blogging funk.

I started writing this blog when we started trying to conceive. In fact I kept it private for a long time and only had it open to handful of friends. It went public after we conceived and has followed me I learn to be a parent and as I show off the millions of pictures I take of my son.

That being said, I want to thank you for following me or taking time out of your day to read my blog. It means a lot and brightens my day! :) 

No comments: