Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Top Mommy Blogs

Sooo... I got a wild hair and decided to put my blog on the Top Mommy Blogs. I don't really know why... but I did! :)

I don't expect to be like a top 20 blogger, by any means. In fact I think I'm like 256 or some really super high number! But all the blogs I follow religiously are linked to the Top Mommy Blogs, so I thought, why not.

I know it sounds silly, but I am tired of writing and blogging and not getting hardly any views or comments, so I thought maybe this would help? I guess in the end it really doesn't matter... in fact I think I mostly write this for myself and to look back on it for Colin's sake since I've failed at his baby book! (Haven't updated it since he was a month old I think! Eeek!) 

So in the end, if you happen to read this and would kindly click the link, then maybe I'll move up to like 200 instead of 256?! :) Lol

http://www.topmommyblogs.com/directory/rate.php?id=jaclynwags

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Your link doesn't work. :(

Jackie Goodman said...

The link worked for me =)

Marcie Chavez said...

I put my blog on there for awhile. It does help get followers :-)