Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Phone Dump!

Eating an apple from our tree... I am in love with those tiny little bites in that apple! Lol

My mom would prob kill me if she knew I posted it! lol We were shopping for her birthday and her best friend from NY called her... she told her we were shopping and she didn't know if she would get that shirt, so I took a picture and sent it to her and she told my mom to get it! Ha!

Guess my camera was dirty... but not as dirty as that little blueberry avocado face!

New Carseat smirk

I was feeling especially hot and skinny that day... so I took a picture. I ended up having a bad day at the doctor, but at least my weight dropped! Lol

Colin's snack. Peas, carrots and blueberries!

Bad mommy teaching colin bad things! :)

Cousin Aurelia was in town! They are sharing yogurt snacks... I LOVE their faces in this one!Lol

AND this one! Ha! She would make her eyes all big and stare at him!


First trip to Chick-Fil-A.... Ryan's favorite! Colin was equally impressed, loved the chicken nuggets, but not the waffle fries.

I wasn't sure if he would like this thing... but man, the kid was in love. What is with it with Boys and Cars?

Look at those top teeth! First picture I could get of them!

No comments: