Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Colin's Easter

My mommy dressed up in my Sunday best and we went to Church, lunch and then took pictures. I squealed throughout church... especially when everyone was singing.

She then dressed me up like this...  I had fun playing with the grass stuff in the basket.

I took a massive nap on Grandpa.
Grandpa is my new friend, he is soo funny!

Then Mommy took me in this thing filled with water!

It was kind of fun...


Ok, a lot of fun and I did NOT want to get out!

Then I came home and got snuggles from my Daddy!

What a great day!  And now a note from Momma:

As you can see, we had a great Easter. We really missed Ryan, but it was nice to spend time with my parents and Colin had a blast with his grandparents. Ryan did get off early that day and we got to see him before Colin went to bed for the night and his project is officially over! Hooray! I think I have the next Michael Phelps... Colin absolutely LOVED the water. He kicked and splashed and had a great time! I cant wait until we take him swimming again... and next time with Ryan!  Hope everyone else had a great Easter weekend!  

No comments: