Friday, April 27, 2012

Babblings

I didn't really have much going on this week to blog about.

We went to the big city this week because I had a training there and Ryan went with his  brother to a concert. I got to hang out with Dawn (Holler!) and do some retail therapy which was very nice!  Colin ate lots of guacamole that day... not avocados... guac! Lol He loved it!

We got to inadvertently hang out with my Aunt and Uncle and cousins when we discovered our water pump was going out in the car before we went home! Lol.  Colin had fun playing with his big cousins!

We got Colin's high chair in the mail and set it up this week... he looks soo tiny in it! Ha!

He is still sleeping shitty, but I really think he is going through some sort of growth spurt too... he looks like he has gotten huge in just the past couple days! I however am a walking zombie and would give  anything to get 4 hours straight (or longer) of sleep. Sigh. I can typically fall asleep standing up most afternoons.

He isn't really eating much food. About once a day he will eat a nice bit and the rest of the time he doesn't seem very interested. I made homemade avocados, bananas and sweet potatoes this week for him and sent him to the sitters for the first time with some baby food. He is still giving Ryan a hard time with a bottle, so having him eating food has been a big help! Lol

I have been very busy with work lately and it seems to be getting harder and harder bringing Colin with me. He has become such a busy body lately and crawling more quickly everyday. I am going to try to hold out until June.... so i just need to make it through May! Lol   My mom is coming once a week during her summer break to watch him on the days that I would normally take him with me. I can then put off daycare until August, hopefully and he will be 9 months.

Ok I have to go back to work... so that is enough of my babbling!

No comments: