Sunday, March 25, 2012

Phone dump!

I went hiking for the first time in like 6 months... it wasn't far, but it was pretty steep and it majorly kicked my butt... in a good way! Because I'm a chicken, you can see one of our visitor centers below... I'm afraid to go too far by myself, don't want any bears or serial killers to get me! ;)


Family pic Lol

This picture is my favorite! Lol  Colin has discovered my phone and actually smiles at  the camera sometimes! :)

Playing at momma's work. I love the sparkle in his eyes in this pic!


Napping after a good meal, after I fed him at the sitters during my lunch break.

Lol Silly boy!

He was sucking on his bunny's ears and making these love sounds like he was eating... it was cracking me up!

Watching the puppy play

Happy boy in his ranger outfit with his momma

Topless...

Waiting to get his shots... poor guy had NO clue!

Rockin' a faux hawk

Love this picture, Ryan and his cousin letting their babies meet for the first time!

Everyone has seen this one on facebook, but this is the bad take... lol, look at his little face and dimple!

Love my boys! And look at my hubby's dimple! Now you can see where Colin gets em from!

Workin' with momma!

1 comment:

Abby Reed said...

I love the one where he is smiling at your camera phone, hahaha! he is so stinking cute! And he definitely is starting to favor you more!