Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bottle feeding = Death

Yup... that is what Colin thinks. It is like we are killing him. He screams harder than he's ever cried before when that evil bottle comes near his little mouth. Last night he kept looking at me while Ryan was feeding attempting to feed him so I left the room hoping it would help. It didn't. BUT he gave up and went to "sleep" I think he was thinking that if he closed his eyes that evil bottle would leave him alone. Surprisingly he sucked in his "sleep" and ended up eating about half an ounce that way. I think if he is hungry enough he will give in and eat. But I'd hate to leave him at a sitters with that idea. Poor lady... I'd have to pay her like triple pay to deal with feeding time.

This whole bottle thing is helping him get over his left boob aversion though... because the left boob looks a whole lot better than that evil nipple! :)

No comments: