Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1 year

I went in for my annual pap (joy) on Monday. My doctor looks at her computer and said it was almost exactly a year since I had my last pap.She looked over at Colin sleeping soundly in his carseat and she said, Can you believe how far we've come in the past year?!

She is totally right.  I went in last year crying to her. It had been 8 months of us trying to concieve with no luck. I was so frustrated and tired of negative pregnancy tests. I went in almost begging her for help. Her advice was to do temping... take my temperature every day to see exactly when I was ovulating. Literally 2 weeks later was when we conceived.  I remember when we went in for our first OB appointment she was like, Really? Lol

My oh my, how much a year can change your life. As I write this I have a beautiful miracle passed out on me making the sweetest little sleep noises ever and a tear in my eye. <3

No comments: